Sunday, February 19, 2012

Evil Evil Shmookies

Danny wanted cookies. So I made him cookies from scratch. This is NOT Paleo... this is just pure evil.
So I never really made cookies from scratch before. I scrambled through a whole bunch of online recipes and instructions and just went with it. I am sure this can be modified as Paleo with coconut or almond flour instead of the regular flour I ended up using. The consistency ended up being a combo of a cookie, muffin and scone, so I just started calling them Shmookies.

Ingredients:
2 Eggs
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup Margarine
1/2 cup coconut oil
1 3/4 cup flour (boooo... hiss!)
1 small bag of crushed up Reese's Peanut butter cups
1 medium piece of crushed up dark chocolate
1 teaspoon baking soda

Directions:
I probably did this all wrong, but it ended up being good, so whatever
I mixed the margarine, coconut oil, sugar and flour together by hand, pretty lazily. then I added the eggs and baking soda. I kept mixing by hand until the texture started to even out and then added in the Reese's and the dark chocolate. I mixed the dough by hand until I was satisfied with the consistency (it was still pretty chunky... but I didn't care).
I put foil on a pizza pan, I don't own any cookie sheets, sprayed it with Pam and made huge cookie dough lumps on it.
Baked it for 15-20 minutes at 400 degrees, or until done.

Danny was very pleased. I was surprised I actually made something tasty. This barely took any time to make too.


PURE EVIL



No comments:

Post a Comment