Sunday, December 4, 2011

Quick Steak!

Sometimes all you want is just a big slab of beef. It's one of the easiest and tastiest things to make, and only takes about 7 minutes.
Also, the best way to make any meats involve a well made broiler pan. When my mom met my dad, she started to learn how to cook just as I am now, and she got her hands on a Tony Broiler Pan (http://tonysbroilpan.com/). And the tradition has been passed down as a few years ago she bought my my first Tony Pant as well. I suggest this for anyone's kitchen!

Ingredients:
Top Sirloin, thawed or fresh (we usually get from Joe Caputo's for about $8/lb)
Seasoning Salt (Cajun Salt for this time)
Avocado
Dill
Lime Juice

Directions:
Preheat broiler with Broiler pan.
Cut avocado in half, season with lime juice and dill
Once oven is done preheating, spray broiler pan with Pam, or whatever you use to prevent sticking and burning. Place steaks on pan. Depending on thickness cook for 5-10 minutes.
Once finished, season with cajun salt. Let sit for about 5 minutes
SCARF IT DOWN!



Simple. Delicious. Awesome.


1 comment: